Keeping in mind the busy lives of people, NKGSB Bank makes it easier to pay your society maintenance bills and school fees payment through NKGSB Bank QUICK Pay gateway, provided the society and school should have an account with our Bank. Payment can be done via UPI/ Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking on the go. Quick Pay is a secured and convenient mode of electronic payment which gets credited directly to their respective society and school bank account maintained with us.
- Online collection/payment 24 X 7.
- Pay in one place, through the channel of your choice.
- No need of waiting to drop your cheque in the society bills collection box.
- Now you need not wait in long queue for the payment of school fees.
- Pay anytime, from anywhere.
- Auto – generation & auto-mailing of payment receipt. Absolutely paperless.
- Your transactions are protected by high levels of security.
- Each member also can view his or her respective payment status in a click of a button.
Quick Pay Link
Quick Pay Process Flow Chart - Click Here
ENROUTING TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
By choosing to click on this option, viewers will be prompted to third party links, and NKGSB Bank page will disappear and viewers will automatically leave the Bank's page. Needless to state, these links are meant for informative easy gateway. The NKGSB Bank do not have any operative hold over any third party web site or its material. Hence our bank cannot be held accountable for the contents or any material of these third party web sites.
So it is pertinent to note that NKGSB Bank do not undertake the responsibility of any nature what so ever related to warranties, expressions, representations, in any form either express or implied, related to such third party links or web sites or any material or information contained therein.
Viewers be noted that these third party web sites may have their own views, opinions, angles and different policies about security & other aspects which may differ from NKGSB Bank. It is always advisable that viewers do essentially review such privacy or security policies and be cautious always before sharing your personal or confidential information at your own risk and NKGSB Bank will not be responsible for any loss of what so ever nature or misuse of information if any in future.Redirect to RBI Kehta Hai